I got 99 tasks and outsourcing should be the first one!
Have you ever wondered what you can outsource to First Call VA Services to make your life easier?
Owning a small business can be tough and nobody starts a business wanting to be bogged down in the administration side of things.
First Call VA Services can help. We have compiled a list of 99 tasks that you can outsource now, which will allow you to get on with running your business.
This list is only a small snapshot of the services offered and should you wish to contact First Call VA Services about this list or more, contact us here.
Administrative support is key to any business. At First Call VA Services we aim to make your life easier by looking after a range of administrative tasks for your business.
1. Managing your calendar/schedule
2. Building or managing databases (of contacts, for example)
3. Booking appointments and calls
4. Making travel arrangements
5. Monitoring voicemail
6. File management (in Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
7. Data entry
8. Creating reports
9. Generating forms
10. Preparing slideshows
11. PDF conversions
12. PDF merging or splitting
13. Drafting letters, emails, internal communication, etc.
14. Preparing agendas
15. Sending cards/gifts (for holidays, thank you’s, milestone events, etc.)
16. Personal online shopping
17. Setting up spreadsheets
18. Drafting presentation slides
19. Audit and update Policies and Procedures
20. Event and Conferencing support
As we all know, customers can and will take up a lot of time and attention. At First Call VA Services we can handle those customer needs so you don't have to.
21. Processing orders and shipments
22. Processing refunds
23. Handling customer inquiries
24. Operating live chat
25. Following up on orders, inquiries, etc.
26. Chasing outstanding payments
27. Updating member records
28. Inviting/approving requests to join a membership community
29. Setting up/updating CRM tools
If you have an online presence, you would need to create content. Content production is a huge and time-consuming task. And this is where First Call VA Services can come in to save the day.
30. Sourcing photos
31. Creating graphics
32. Uploading posts
33. Formatting posts to be published
34. Scheduling posts for publication
35. Proofreading posts
36. Editing posts
37. Coordinating with contributors and guest posters
38. Managing the editorial calendar
39. Generating topic ideas
40. Topic research
41. Compiling, formatting and uploading ebooks
Whether we like it or not, Social Media is a part of our businesses. Having to stay on top of this can be the most time-consuming part of your day. Having to respond to comments, dm’s or just gaining followings sounds exhausting. Don't despair First Call VA Services can help.
42. Setting up new pages, accounts, groups, etc.
43. Promoting new posts across various social media channels
44. Promoting old posts via social media
45. Promoting posts of others via social media
46. Keeping the conversation going via social media
47. Sharing images/videos/articles
48. Replying to mentions/messages/comments on social media
49. Designing banners, headers, and backgrounds
50. Growing social media followings
51. Researching popular hashtags
52. Setting up social scheduling tools
53. Uploading content to social scheduling tools
54. Managing online communities
Do you look at your email inbox and cringe with the number of emails you need to sort through. Have you been on a holiday and dreading the first-day inbox blues? Let First Call VA Services look after it for you.
55. Setting up Gmail or any other email client
56. Replying to common questions
57. Flagging important messages that need a reply
58. Following up on sent emails
59. Deleting spam
60. Unsubscribing from unwanted promotional lists
61. Tagging and archiving emails
62. Forwarding messages and inquiries to other team members
63. Drafting responses
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
Are you struggling to keep up with your everyday accounts? Let First Call VA Services keep your accounts on track for you.
64. Creating invoice templates
65. Sending invoices
66. Processing payments
68. Data entry
Email marketing is another time-consuming component for any business. As online marketing is booming, email marketing is becoming more important to businesses. First Call VA Services has the tools to make this easy for you.
70. Setting up autoresponders
71. Scheduling email campaigns
72. Designing email templates
73. Managing the newsletter
74. Email list segmentation
75. Scrubbing email lists
As with social media, businesses these days should have a website. Even if it is a basic one that allows consumers to what the company is about and how they can contact you. First Call VA Services will not only build you a website they can also do those pesky maintenance things in the background.
76. Setting up new sites
77. Adding new pages
78. Customising themes
79. Setting up integrations (with social media, mailing lists, etc.)
80. Setting up and integrating a shop page and/or payment gateway
81. Ensuring that website information stays up-to-date
Does your company need support, but you just don't have the time to sift through all the resumes you receive the minute you place an advertisement? What does the thought of paying a recruitment agency thousands of dollars to hire someone make you feel? First Call VA Services can do this plus more for a set fee.
82. Manage recruitment process end-to-end
83. Screen applicants and Arrange interviews
84. Applicant communication including advising applications of outcomes
85. Develop new / update existing job descriptions as required
86. Develop performance appraisal, goal setting, personal development plan, and review process for all staff
87. Identify and research appropriate training and personal development programs
88. Develop and execute staff wellness initiatives, including recommendations of employee benefits
89. Maintain leave registers and timesheets
90. Assist in employee/employer requirements
91. Create a Contract of Employment
92. Induction & Exit Programs
Company Secretarial Support
Most Company Secretaries seem to inherit the role rather than applying for them. Whilst there are legal implications around this role, the basic administration should not be one. First Call VA Services has been assisting Company Secretaries and CEOs with their administration needs for over 10 years.
93. Business registration assistance
94. Policies and Procedures
95. Agenda preparation
96. Minutes Draft preparation
97. Collating papers and distribution
98. Annual Report preparation
99. Maintaining Corporate Registers
Whilst this list of tasks is extensive it is by no means exhaustive. If you have an additional task or specific needs (software or marketing) don’t be afraid to ask. Whilst First Call VA services may not be an expert in all fields, we have a network of VA’s that can help.
The more we understand the way you run your business, the more we will be able to help you free up precious time.
In any business relationship trust is an important component. If you work with First Call VA Services, we can assure you that any information that passes our desk will remain highly confidential at all times.
Now that you have a snapshot of what services First Call VA Services can offer, you might have some additional questions. If you wish to have those questions answered or to find out how First Call VA Services can assist you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or head to our contact page here.